[Dr. von Pechmann is] one of the kindest and most caring of a listener. He always takes the time to answer all my questions and explains things with patience and kindness. He is an excellent surgeon and a genuinely caring person. I highly recommend that you go directly to him if you have any uro-gyn problem. He is the physician to see.
Insurance & Fees
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna Better Health Maryland
- Aetna Commercial/Medicare
- Anthem BCBS
- CareFirst BCBS
- Cigna Healthcare
- HealthNet Federal Services (HNFS) Tricare
- Humana Military Tricare
- Medicare – MD – Novitas
- Medicare – MD – Novitas – Revalidation
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties
- Medicare – Novitas – DC/Surr. Counties – Revalidation
- Medicare – Palmetto – VA Revalidation
- Medicare – Palmetto GBA – VA
- Railroad Medicare DC
- United Healthcare
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Premier
- WebTPA – Custom Ink
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
We encourage patients to keep a credit card on file to make the checkout process easier, faster, and more efficient. You will no longer receive statements from us, but you will continue to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- notify you via email of the balance owed
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).
|Missed Appointment||$50 after the second visit|
|Late Cancellation||$50 (less than 24 hours in advance)|
|FMLA and Disability||$35 (each)|
|Surgery||$350 (less than 2 week notice before surgery date)|
|New Patients||Minimum Charge is $350|
|Established Patients||Minimum Charge is $150|
|Procedures||Total Charge or Minimum $200 Deposit|